Pistol Courses to Keep You Ready
Prevail Pistol Courses
We will give you the tools to get started with your Concealed Carry.
Use our contact form if you would like to host a class or for Private CCW classes.
Here is what you will learn in this class:
- Personal Protection Plan
- Handgun Fundamentals
- The Legal Use of Force
- Violent Encounters and their Aftermath
- Colorado Carry Law
Introduction to Prevail is for those new, our minimally experienced, with the handgun. This course, taught entirely in the classroom, will teach you the essential manipulation and marksmanship principals for competent gun handling.
Using hands on and state of the art simulators, we will take you through:
- Gun Safety
- Nomenclature of the handgun
- Loading and unloading
- Sight alignment and sight picture
- Proper grip and stance
Everything you need to complete this course is provided.
Pistol I: Designed for the student interested in personal defense.
The course offers a thorough exposure to the modern technique of the pistol, including proper combat mindset. Instruction begins in the classroom and progresses to the range and tactical simulators. Sound gun handling and marksmanship enable the student to confidentially identify and respond to a hostile situation.
- On-range training in crucial handgun skills
- Fundamentals of marksmanship
- Grip, stance, aiming, trigger control, follow-through
- Loading and unloading
- Presentation from ready and holster
- Target engagement from a variety of distances
- After-action drills
- Clearing malfunctions
- Emergency and tactical Reloading
Summer Gun Camp
Take your training to the next level!
Summer Gun Camp is a Pistol Training Series designed to accommodate every level of shooting experience.
Join us for one, or all, and bring your skills to the next level.
Prevail Special Pistol is a private/semi-private lesson designed to meet the individual needs of each client. Beginner or experienced, the course of instruction will be tailored to develop knowledge, skills and abilities of each student.
CALL OR EMAIL FOR MORE INFORMATION
This Ladies only pistol skills class will teach the student essential gun-handling skills and techniques. It will increase your ability and proficiency with a defensive handgun. This class is suitable for both beginning and advanced shooters.
• On-range training in crucial handgun skills
• Fundamentals of marksmanship
• Grip, stance, aiming, trigger control, follow-through
• Loading and unloading
• Presentation from ready and holster
• Target engagement from a variety of distances
• After-action drills
• Clearing malfunctions
• Emergency and tactical Reloading
Tactical Application – Pistol
Fighting is dynamic. It’s not calm or quiet. It happens fast and close.
This course is for those who have a solid foundation of pistol skills. Little time is spent on shooting mechanics so bring your “A” game.
This dynamic - advanced course - is designed to expose the student to the realities of high-risk encounters.
- Moving and shooting in congested environments,
- Creating and closing distance.
- Hard, aggressive movement - under control.
- Balanced footwork.
- Complex movement while maintaining your marksmanship principals.
- Discretion under pressure.
A test of disciplined technique, this is a physically demanding course that will challenge you and test your limits.