Combat Sight Tool
THE COMBAT SIGHT TOOL™
The Combat Sight Tool™ is specially designed by Patriot Products AZ, LLC to help you make adjustments to a wide variety of firearm optics and sights.
- Includes 3/8″ & 10mm box wrench as well as a 1/2″ open face wrench for adjusting optic mounts.
- Features the ability to adjust windage and elevation on many of your favorite sights.
- A “punch” tool that can be used to adjust elevation and windage on A1/A2, Troy, MBUS, and similar iron sights.
- A 1/4″ hexacon hole allows the Combat Sight Tool™ to be used as a T-Handle wrench for Torx, Hex, and screwdriver bits.
- It fits in MagPul MIAD & MOE Grips, BCM Gunfighter Grips, and TangoDown BattleGrips.
- Made from 316 Stainless Steel in the USA
- Features a bottle opener so you can open your favorite beverage while out in the field.