Keep Your Loved Ones Safe
Keep Your Loved Ones Safe
Since 1995, Custom Tactical Services has been committed to providing clients like you with the practical skills and useful knowledge you need to resolve conflicts intelligently and defensively. To do that, we offer a number of classes focusing on various aspects of firearm safety, security, and use.
Our team has more than four decades of experience, and we put it to work helping you learn valuable skills in specialty classes such as:
With a surge of attacks upon houses of worship, more congregants than ever before want to develop effective security measures to protect worshipers. We’ll go over emergency preparedness options for clergy, staff, and congregation in the event of an active shooter. It’s designed to be a bedrock for intelligently and efficiently responding to high-stress situations. To get started, contact us online or by phone today.
A complete Personal Protection plan will keep you physically, legally, financially and morally safe. How do we do that? By fully understanding the importance of conflict avoidance and how to accomplish that goal. Seconds count. We will teach you how to gain those crucial seconds through situational awareness
- Color code of awareness
- Pre-attack indicators
- Action vs reaction
- Barriers, cover and concealment
- Mental exercise checklist
Once you have learned the fundamentals of personal protection with your firearm; understanding the legal principals and process’, along with the elements of the legal use of force, will provide you with a working knowledge of the legal justice system.
- Elements of personal defense
- Criminal justice pipeline
- Interacting with the Police
- A legal and sound defense strategy.
To provide the basic KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES necessary to learn pistol marksmanship using a virtual training system.
- Safe gun handling and simulator pistol knowledge
- Fundamentals of pistol marksmanship
- Apply the fundamentals of pistol shooting with a laser shot indicating simulator pistol
August Gun Camp is a Pistol Training Series designed to accommodate every level of shooting experience. A combination of private and group lessons (8 Lessons) allow us to tailor the lessons for the maximum progress over this series. Join us and bring your skills to the next level.
Students of self-defense can spend hours or days studying and training on methods of staying safe in public, including perfection the skills of situational awareness and the use of a handgun in self-defense.
Yet those same individuals can exhibit sloppy and unsafe behavior when it comes to securing the one place we should feel the safest, namely our home.
- Home security inspection
- Security Alarms and cameras
- Developing and implementing your security plan
We spend an average of 290 hours a year in our vehicles. U.S. Department of Justice's Bureau of Justice Statistics reports an average of 38,000 car jackings annually.
This class explores the dynamics of defending yourself, and your family, in and around your vehicles.
- Tactics and techniques,
- Deploying a weapon inside a vehicle
- Shooting from inside a vehicle
- Dealing with multiple assailants
- Fighting to and from your vehicle
- Holsters and vehicle carry options
- Using your vehicle as concealment and cover
- Shooting through glass and barriers